BA Red Carpet Route Announced
The A380 will be the largest aircraft in the British Airways fleet, accommodating 469 customers across four cabins.
The home of Hollywood will be the inaugural destination for the first A380 to be operated by a UK airline. The double-decker superjumbo is due to be delivered to British Airways in July and seats are now on sale for flights from October 15, 2013. Customers can book return flights to Los Angeles from £499 return, with a special £380 upgrade available for customers wanting to move up to World Traveller Plus.
The second A380 route will be to Hong Kong, and customers can book flights now for travel from November 15, 2013. Prices start from £559 return in economy or travel in style with return Club World flights from £3,800 for two people (£1,900 each).
There are also several great holidays to the new A380 destinations in November including five nights for the price of four at the 5* Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in Los Angeles from £839 per person.
Best Rates Guaranteed!
Travel News & Gossip
- Hampton by Hilton Hotel in Birmingham is now open!
- Earth Day Friendly Hotels
- Internet Offers Endless Possibilities
- Claim 4,000 Free Airmiles
- BA Red Carpet Route Announced
- Expansion ahead for Travelodge
- Get into bed with Virgin
- Best Service in the World Accolade for Llandudno Hotel
- What’s Hot For 2013
- Where in the world?
Top Secret Hotels Added
- Great hotel on Liverpool’s waterfront – 4* – Liverpool
- Great hotel and rates in the heart of Kensington – 4* – London
- Amazing City Hotel With Luxury Spa And Pool – 5* – London
- Superb Late Deals near Hyde Park! – 4* – London
- Moments from Chelsea in a funky hotel with fab Spa – 4* – London
- Smart Deal Deira – Dubai Apt & Metro Proximity – 4* – Deira and downtown
- 4 Star Deluxe Luxury and comfort in Central London – 4* – London
- Superb Late Deals Near Hyde Park! – 4* – London
- Fabulous Spa Hotel near Covent Garden and WestEnd – 5* – London
- Design hotel near ExCeL and London City Airport – 4* – London