Thomas Cook Discounts Mexico
Perhaps once in a lifetime, a new long haul destination delivers the perfect holiday package in one and holidays in Mexico offer up vibrant cities and sublime coastlines, making this country a must-see destination.
Mexico’s silica sands and phosphorescent blue waters are worth a visit alone. Its resorts are meticulously planned mini towns where four-and-five-star hotel complexes rub shoulders with air conditioned malls and pleasingly landscaped open-air food villages, water parks and cultural centres.
This country, while relatively new to mass tourism, has a history that stretches back far, far further. And, thankfully for tourist chiefs, it’s a history that’s easy to explore – with many of the Mayan Riviera sites within a comfortable day’s exploration from your resort. Add one of the world’s richest coral reefs, a balmy year-round climate, friendly, welcoming people and sociable cuisine and you’re looking at a country that’s no longer the poor relation of the US, but a confident, modern, holiday destination. Cancun and the Mayan Riviera are no more isolated lagoons, lonely jungle-fringed shores and the occasional fishing village.
Now Thomas Cook are offering a discount of £50 per booking off all departures to Mexico departing between 01st November 2012 and 31st October 2013, applicable to Thomas Cook Tropical Shores & Airtours Far & Away brochured package holidays, excludes seat only. Valid on all bookings made Thursday 12th July – Monday 16th July.
Best Rates Guaranteed!
Travel News & Gossip
Top Secret Hotels Added
- Great hotel on Liverpool’s waterfront – 4* – Liverpool
- Great hotel and rates in the heart of Kensington – 4* – London
- Amazing City Hotel With Luxury Spa And Pool – 5* – London
- Superb Late Deals near Hyde Park! – 4* – London
- Moments from Chelsea in a funky hotel with fab Spa – 4* – London
- Smart Deal Deira – Dubai Apt & Metro Proximity – 4* – Deira and downtown
- 4 Star Deluxe Luxury and comfort in Central London – 4* – London
- Superb Late Deals Near Hyde Park! – 4* – London
- Fabulous Spa Hotel near Covent Garden and WestEnd – 5* – London
- Design hotel near ExCeL and London City Airport – 4* – London