Where in the world?
August is the busiest holiday month of the year. Airports are crowded, resorts are hot and prices tend to be high. But if you have school-age children this is probably when you’ll be taking your holidays.
For the best prices, travellers are advised to book holidays towards the end of August as most people want to travel early in the month, desperate to get out of work, and so prices are often higher. If you can wait until the last week you’ll find prices drop significantly.
The Mediterranean is expected to be the hotspot once again for tourists, but if you don’t like the heat, or you want to experience a different kind of holiday, you should consider going north to Scandinavia, Iceland or the Baltics.
Best Rates Guaranteed!
Travel News & Gossip
Top Secret Hotels Added
- Great hotel on Liverpool’s waterfront – 4* – Liverpool
- Great hotel and rates in the heart of Kensington – 4* – London
- Amazing City Hotel With Luxury Spa And Pool – 5* – London
- Superb Late Deals near Hyde Park! – 4* – London
- Moments from Chelsea in a funky hotel with fab Spa – 4* – London
- Smart Deal Deira – Dubai Apt & Metro Proximity – 4* – Deira and downtown
- 4 Star Deluxe Luxury and comfort in Central London – 4* – London
- Superb Late Deals Near Hyde Park! – 4* – London
- Fabulous Spa Hotel near Covent Garden and WestEnd – 5* – London
- Design hotel near ExCeL and London City Airport – 4* – London